french landscaper wants exchange ideas

hy everybody! I live in Northern france, near the famous "Chunnel" and i do gardening maintenance of properties in the area for 15 y now. i would be interested to exahnge ideas about the job with another landscaper, or gardener we do the same job as mine.
How to find customers, the prices you ask them, the kind or work you do, the answers you have found to cut a large and high hedge, oyur way of work...
So, writ to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.fr

Try here:
http://www.francesucks.com /
--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month

Steveo wrote:

Your ignorance and stupidity speak volumes, Steveo!