Freeze dill?

I have a good supply of dill that is in flower and ready to pick. Unfortunately my cucumbers are not ready yet. I usually make dill pickles this time of year. Can dill be successfully frozen and used later when the cukes. are ready.
jacko said:

Better to dry it.
--

Eggs

-A halo has to fall only a few inches to become a noose.
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Ummmmmm, what eggs said. [:^)
jacko wrote:

Just cut it and put it in a cool, dry place and dry it. It'll last a long time.