flymo or Mountfield, and Rotovators

Dear All,

I have quite a large lawn, seperated into 4 parts, some trees an brushes interspersed, and one large section on a 15deg slope. About 3/ acre in total. I am in a muddle whether to buy a hover mower or a whee self-propelled type. I really have no idea. I have around 400 pounds t spend.

I also have a big polly tunnel (5m by 20m approx) that needs (i think a rotovator. I have around 4-500 pounds for a decent one. There i often a Honda type (600mm width) for 495 advertised.

Suggests and thoughts kindly requested

-- NewGardener

Reply to
NewGardener