fixing flats on garden rolling stock

Would like a web site that tells me how to fix punctures and sidewall rips on garden rolling stock. Yeah, slime for punctures. Can I also use plugs? I need to know the ins and outs of what to do (how to use the tools).

Reply to
rb

I just put tubes in a tiller tire and a trailer tire today. The trailer was originally street worthy but I only use it off road behind a tractor now.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Take the tire off and run it up to your local superwally tire department. That's what I did last time my lawn tractor had a flat. $5.00 to fix a flat is cheap, and life is too short to waste time messing with it!!

Reply to
J.A. Michel

"rb" ...

3 of the 4 tires on my Garden Tractor have tubes in them. I tried plugging one rear tire a few times, then went for the tube. No problems since. Tomes
Reply to
Tomes