fixing a bent blade, how not to.

I tried I failed, it was springy I tried to bend it straight, it slipped, it flew at my knee, it hit my knee, it cut my knee through my jeans, it bruised my knee, it hurts, I'm limping.
So I went out and bought one for $12.98 at Tractor Supply, shoulda done that first.
I don't remember being this dumb when I was younger, but then again I knew everything when I was younger.
and yes I was sober.......
Yes I thought it was funny too. Clark
Clark wrote:

Stop it!!! I just peed my pants laughing.

I've got a trailer jack with the wheel rusted fast. Wanna take a crack at freeing it up ? (I just want to watch)

Haha! Good thing Clark has a sense of humor and a gimp knee.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Sure, all I need for that fix is, a rubber mallet, a trampoline, a 3lb sledge hammer, and small amount of fireworks, oh and some axle grease for the shop floor. ;-)
Clark
Clark wrote:

if you decide to attack the pine stick that wrecked your riding lawnmower please give us an update as to that turns out.
also, give some thought to installing a webcam in your workshop.

I love that last one. I am willing to chip in <chuckle>
Jim wrote:

I have two yes TWO Sony Hi 8 camcorders and neither was turned on!!!
I blew it, yet again, another chance to win 10 thousand dollars on Americas funniest videos.
It really was funny, well accept the part where I thought I split my knee cap. The side of my knee is a bit purple this morning, Kathy was hounding me to take a look at it, she looked at it and mumbled something about "dumbass". Maybe I'll take out the chainsaws today?
Clark
Clark said:

Start with a vehicle, and then move to hand tools? That's backwards. No, you need something bigger than a lawn tractor. Isn't there something around the property, that requires the attention of a large dozer? =)
--

Eggs

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

it
that
roftl, thats nothing. Try being young and dumb enough to think you could very simply replace 2 sheets of fibrolite in your garage roof. A job that should've taken no more than 2 hours with smokos along the way. Snort. 5 hours in total, the bastard things finally got cursed in to place. New descriptions and words were invented. Lifting spiral roofing nails out with pinch bar and hammer, peeling off/smashing fibrolite, trying to push new lengths of fibrolite under the bastard flashing running the length of the garage apex, finding some bastard had used bastard short lugs to bastard tack the bastard roofing iron into place before bastard nailing down with bastard spiral roofing nails, removing bastard short lugs, giving up trying to pull bastard spiral nails from flashing and cutting the bastard instead, peeling back, putting fibrolite in place, pushing bastard flashing back down, nailing, caulking and painting. Give me a bent blade anyday.
rob