Fencing question...

Went to Lowes today bought....Red Brand 14 gauge welded wire fencing.
Reason being I need to put up a fence in the back yard for my dogs...cheap and we have alot of rocks...so cant do the normal back yard fencing. Plus it will g ive the wife something to do.
Project.....originally was a 50x50x50 project...but decided I might need more, but Lowes only had one roll of 100' and I bought another of 50'. I might measure enough room to grab another 50' roll.
1)Anyway how would I go about doing this?
2) I bought 10 of the heavy duty poles to attach the wire fence to. (can get more but a start)
3) How would I make a gate for this thing...basically running from both side of the backside of my house and connecting in the back
4) What could I use to hide the outer side of the fence....hedges, plastic privacy lattice? And if so how would I attach it?
Hey,
I did that with my back yard but I used the silve plastic fencing. Then I attached vinyl lattice to it and it looks pretty good. I planted this really odd ivy near it since that is the only thing that will grow there and it is growing through the trellis this year.