Feedback from Garden Pros

I recently finished an addition to that gives landscape and garden professionals the opportunity to publish their portfolios online with unlimited pictures and a direct web link. My website is small with a limited number of designers online. I would appreciate anyone's feedback.
My direct link is:
Please feel free to send me lots of feedback on how to make this more useful for pros.