"fast framer" shed construction system??

I'm debating whether or not to build a small 8x8 garden shed when I came across "fast framers" that supposedly take all the guesswork out of angle and other cuts. For me, this might be ideal as I am not exactly proficient in DIY tasks. Does anyone have experience with the fast framer system? How is the durability/ corrosion/ rust resistance?
Thanks, Al
Someone asked what the fast framing system was. Here's a link:
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalog Id@06970&storeIdi70&langId=-1&productIdW2&cm_tl=tarp&cm_partner=tl
Hope this helps generate some comments on durability/ corrosion and rust resistance. A shed could probably go up pretty fast with these. Thanks, AL

The first one was cut off. Here's a better one: http://www.proframekits.com/display.php?RecordID 64216330