extra nitrogen

I have been reading the post on the dog urine and out of just knowing, I have been informed that human urine will kill red ants.
I have not tried this for I am in a wheelchair and can not wheel away that fast. :-)
Would dog urine also kill them because of the high rate of nitrogen?
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician