engine

I have an Encore Z42 mower with 552 total hours on it. I just spent $1063.33 on it because it shucked a valve. The repair shop says Kawasaki is notorious for this problem. For proof, he showed me a sack full of bad valves he has replaced in your brand. Previously I spent $500.00 getting the bottom "o" ring replaced to stop it from leaking oil. Shop said that is also a trait of your brand. This is proving to me this was a bad choice of brands to own. He showed me the built in flaw that causes the valve to over heat and you are still building them that way, WHY?

Sent this to them. They ignored it. Bought my last Kawasaki.

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn (KC)