Encyclopedia of grass?

Hello - I am searching for a book on grass. I would like the book to list all or most of the species of grass found in the world, its uses (whether agricultural or residential, etc.) and a photograph of the grass so I know what it looks like. Does any one know of a book like this in existance? Thank you.
Raffi.