Electric lawn mowers: do they cut it?

G'day
I am considering purchasing a lawn mower and the new generation of electric battery-powered mowers have caught my attention. My question is are they worth considering? My primary concern is do these electric mowers have sufficient power? What other issues are there to consider? Pros, Cons.
Thanks for reading Dave