Edger suggestions?

My Craftsman edger just pooped out after just a few uses. The air filter is spotless, it's so new, but still it refuses to start. I know it's the carb, however, I played this game with my Ryobi 4 cycle trimmer, rebuilding the carb four times before throwing in the towel and buying a rechargeable B&D trimmer, which works great.
Anyway, I have no plans to haul this thing to the shop, or tear it apart, every six months. What I'd like is a walk behind edger that will start when I pull the dang cord.
It doesn't have to be fancy, but it must be a walk behind, and reliable. Seems that Sears is selling crap these days.
Any suggestions on a new edger?
Pagan
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:07:42 -0700, Pagan wrote:

I use a McLane and it's un-breakable. My McLane was bought 4 years ago, very used for 50 bucks. I use it 5+ hours a week with no fail.
Personally I would take your edger back to Sears and tell them to fix it. I don't care how old the warrenty is. If they give you no relief, then I'd get the machine fixed and then sell it. Just a thought.. Good luck.
--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com

can then use it to do your flower beds. Just don't expect it to break up hard rocky ground that's never been turned over. http://mantisgardentools.com/tiller.asp
why would you not take it back right away ? if it doesnt' work like you want it, it should be taken back without hesitation.