echo string trimmer fuel hose is 'riddled like swiss cheese' & won't run (pic posted)

my echo string trimmer won't run for longer than ONE SECOND, no matter

-what- I do. one (of the three) fuel lines is riddled with numerous pinholes - the pinholes only "squirt out sideways everywhere" when the primer bulb is pushed. might those tiny holes ALONE cause it to be unable to run longer than a second? not at all clear to me which fuel line serves what purpose on this machine. "otherwise all conditions are good to go" on the dern thing. baffling.

I posted a good clear captioned pic of this at

these tiny black fuel lines 'off the roll' stuff at mower shops? or is this a 'proprietary deal' type thing?

thanks guys,

toolie

-- for replies by e-mail please remove the weirdstuff from my address before you click 'send'. thanks :-)

--

Reply to
dave

You can use 'generic' fuel line of the correct size, but it must be approved for fuel (or it will dissolve or start a fire).

Reply to
Benbo

i saw the fuel line kits at home depot yesterday.

ds549