Dual- vs Single-String Trippers

My experience is that the double string trimmers just use up twice the = string and don't do any better job with average yard trimming.

I used a single-string B&D Grass Hog for 15 years until the motor gave = out. Bought 3 different 2-string trimmers and returned them.

Anybody still make the 1-string versions? Only 2-string models are sold = at Home Depot or Lowes around here.

Reply to
Guv Bob

This is totally practical.....

Reply to