Dry Grass

What is a good grass for areas that are mostly dry for periods of over a month?

Where do you live? An appropriate grass depends on your hardiness zone.
How many hours of sun will the grass get each day?
How much traffic will the grass get?
Any animals?
Mortimer said:

Sporobolus heterolepis
--

Eggs

- If I went 'round, saying I was an emperor, just because some moistened