drip irrigation

Hi All,
I set up a drip irrigation system for a small orchard of about 40 trees. The drip heads on the final 1/4" line are small, cheap plastic heads rated for 1 gallon per hour. Performance of these heads so far is disappointing but I should have suspected that with the prices of these heads -- 10 heads for two bucks..
Water flow and pressure are good at all tree locations. Can you recommend a quality head that will really deliver 1 or 2 gallons per hour?
Tim