Dollar weeds

I live in Jacksonville, Fl and the dollar weed problem is horrible here, does anyone know of a way to get rid of them, except useing "Scott's Bonus S" tried it last year killed my grass, not the dollar weed...
Peace to you, Oldsquid
Change to a liquid.
For St Augustine lawn [assume its floratam - most common variety]
You can get Atrazine at walmart; however you must read the directions on temperature. The brands that come in the white bottle have a white powder-like stuff in it which can dry and plug up your sprayer bottle
It can be applied no more than once a month. Lawn only; use a glyphosate like roundup in gardens
Calm-No wind!!
Its effective only when they are growing.
Its best to apply in the evening, [2nd choice-early am] 2 days before a rain [or using your sprinkler system]. Figure out your square footage. I use a hose end sprayer [labeled for weeds]- the simple kind like at walmart
Other grasses - weedbgone [the big refill tells which grasses are safe] And it comes in a bottle that you can attach to your hose. Strong stuff!!
Chances are there are oodles of seed just waiting to germinate.
I have a pair of rubber boots just for weed spraying
I have a mixed bag for grass... so, I'll just have to try the atrizne...
Thanks for your reply... Bill

Give a new Ferti-Lome product a try. Stuff is called Weed-Free Zone. It is a mixture of Trimec and a new herbicide by the name of carfentrazone. Kills only broadleaf weeds and is labeled for most all kinds of turf. Works in just a few days.