Does Poulan Make a Pole 'trimmer'?

Not a pruner. I know they make a pole chain saw for pruning, but I need a hedge-trimmer like cutter that sits on a telescoping pole, like the chain saw does.

I have their pole-chain saw pruner, but it doesn't handle thin limbs on my Holly, where I need to reach.

I tried Google to no avail. Couldn't find what I need on Poulan. The nicest thing I could use would be a trimmer that would fit on the end of my present telescoping pole, but that may be impossible.

Maybe I can make one?

Thanks

Big Fred

Reply to