does anyone else hate the tennessee it killed almost all my plants

Its been beautiful and 80degrees for a month and then it starts getting cold and spiting snow and pooring rain. What didn't freeze droned. The only thing that live were my bulbs and turnips. Anyone else in tennessee going to have to replant?
Julie