DIY mower servicing

Hello,
I'm trying to service my Hayter self-propelled mower. I want to be able to get the blade off by unscrewing the nut underneath. unfortunately it has been put on too tight by one of those machines they use. I've trawled the DIY shops, but have been unable to get anything that will do the job. A simple sprocket set just isn't strong enough- I need a machine!
They must be available somewhere, but I need to know what they are called and where I can get one.
Thanks.
--
gashton34

gashton34 wrote:

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_7256_7256?cm_ite877&cm_pla=Power%20Tools>Impact%20Wrenches&cm_cat=Nextag&cm_ven=Aggregates
gashton34 wrote:

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tools/power-tools-accessories/power-tools/power-impact-wrenches/kawasaki-1-2-in-7-a-impact-wrench-kit-3910898
gashton34 wrote:

http://compare.ebay.com/spid/56241110?fl '0599410958&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=srf
gashton34 wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%0221012957
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:10:43 +0000, gashton34

Silly question, but you are turning it the right way aren't you?
Steven
--
You're a great friend, but if the zombies chase us I'm tripping you.

www.baldman.org.uk
gashton34 wrote the following:

How about a Socket Wrench Breaker bar? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=socket+wrench+breaker+bar
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

the breaker bar handle.

the breaker bar handle.
Don't know the name of it and it's out in the workshop under tons of other stuff, but there is a spray can of something, it foams when applied, and you soak the culprit overnight. The next morning you can almost loosen the thing with your fingers. If you want I'll try to find my can and give you the name.
wrote in message wrote:

I'll get back to ya.
--
Careful how you respond. I have people!

JC

"The Post Quartermaster"

Sorry for the delay but I'm old and the workshop is a pretty good walk. The stuff is called Penetro 90. It works for me.