Dixon SpeedZTR 30

Sorry... hit the enter instead of the tab....

Hi,

I was curious if anyone owned this mower. I am considering purchasing one, and would appreciate any feedback on it. The dealer will not let me try one, or return it if it has performance problems.

Thanks

Reply to
oberusal

Haven't tried the machine - but I have tried dealers like that - and then I went someplace else to buy.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko