Disaster Lawn! What can I do? (photo)

'[image:
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7173/1000930ay0.th.jpg]
(http://tinyurl.com/yq6jwb )
That is my lawn. :(
I have two dogs, and i dont know if they are the only reason (pleas tell me!) but they are one of the reasons why it looks like this. I was fine when I bought the house in november...
So what can I do?
I want to try and save as much money as possible so I only want t returf the garden as a last option.
What can I do to bring my lawn back to life?
Thankyou Kirst
-- kirstypro
its a real problem keeping two dogs on a lawn that size and not kill the grass.
http://www.minibite.com/america/malone.htm -------------------------------------------------------------- Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin
on 4/3/2008 8:43 AM kirstypro said the following:

Dog urine will do that, and especially female dog urine. Check here: http://tinyurl.com/4jtnnu A yard that small would probably be better off with pavers.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY