Disaster Lawn! What can I do? (photo)

'[image:

is my lawn. :(

I have two dogs, and i dont know if they are the only reason (pleas tell me!) but they are one of the reasons why it looks like this. I was fine when I bought the house in november...

So what can I do?

I want to try and save as much money as possible so I only want t returf the garden as a last option.

What can I do to bring my lawn back to life?

Thankyou Kirst

-- kirstypro

Reply to
kirstypro

its a real problem keeping two dogs on a lawn that size and not kill the grass.

-------------------------------------------------------------- Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin

Reply to
ds549

on 4/3/2008 8:43 AM kirstypro said the following:

Dog urine will do that, and especially female dog urine. Check here:

yard that small would probably be better off with pavers.

Reply to
willshak

River rock or gravel and put plants in containers then it won't look s

bad. Getting rid of the dogs would help.

-- bullthistle

Reply to
bullthistle