Dillo Dirt

Well you guys are right. Austin did a toxicology test two years ago. That's the report they sent me as evidence DD is safe. Even the report said the DD needed to be checked on a regular basis due to lawn clippings.
How can I tell the compost I buy isn't contaminated?
--
Jim

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon