Desert carpet (Acacia redonlens)

Hi All - I have a few desert carpet shrubs growing on two sides of my front yard. One side is thriving - with beautiful yellow blooms right now, while the other side, things appear to be going down hill. The leaves are slowly turning yellow .. and eventually, the plant dies.

The two sides get equal amounts of sun (in the afternoon) and water. I live in desert, with soil that has a distinctly clay-like consistency.

Would appreciate any advice on what could be causing this or what I could try to save the plants.

Reply to
John Shepard