Deer Problem

Page 2 of 2
"Rosscoe" wrote

Our (Ohio) kill permit is only good for 5 deer, then you must have the warden back out to assess any further damage b/4 another kill permit is issued. We got a permit last year, and I think someone told the deer, no rubs on trees or damage to the vegetation after the permit was issued.

Go to your local barbershop and collect the hair and spread it around the yard. There are sprays that you can put on plants that will give a bad taste. I think these last for about 4 weeks and then have to be redone. Hair would do the trick though.
Thunder