dealer names/locations needed

I'm considering getting a garden tractor. Looking for one 20+hp, and 50+" deck width, at reasonable price.
Please let me know if you have run across any farm/implement dealers with inventories of used garden tractors, in GA/AL/MS area. Give name/town so I can call around and see what they have.

Hello
Their is a lot of links on is page http://www.lawn-mowers-online.org / if you can use that ..
Bob