Darn Mole

Lar from alt.consumers.pest-control told me to treat them like mice. Get a tamper resistant bait station, rat sized, and secure rat bait in it... use the "blocks" rather then the d-con type pellets.

Haven't seen any Vole after my dog caught one, so haven't tried that bait station yet. Good luck!

Shane

Reply to
Shane

I posted a general update reply in a new msg dated today, 5/12

Reply to
billw