Darn Mole

Page 2 of 2
billw wrote:

I've had great luck with the Exhart Molemover/Gopher-It. http://www.exhart.com/retail/90066.html
I had a terrible mole problem last year so this year I went out and bought three of these things and haven't had a mole since I installed them. I got them at Lowes for $16 a piece plus a four pack of C batteries (which is supposed to last 4months according to the disclamer).
I posted a general update reply in a new msg dated today, 5/12