Danged Moles!

Can someone tell me how to get rid of moles? I tried the Scotts stuff to kill the grubs that moles supposedly feed on a few weeks ago - they still are going strong.

Thanks

Reply to
geezer

I buy or make smoke bombs. Easy and spendy to buy, easy and cheap and time consuming to make. Drop it in the fresh hole and push the smoke with a vacuum/blower, I have a DeWalt vac that is battery powered. Pushes the poisonous smoke quite a ways, and makes for some strange looks from the neighbors.

Reply to
Dandelion Acres

What about those windmills advertised to drive moles away?

How big a tunnel does a mole make compared to a Vol?

Thunder

Reply to
Rolling Thunder

Traps are the most effective way to thin them out. They eat more earthworms than grubs.

Reply to
Steveo