Cub Cadet Trans. fluid question

I have a model 1863 Cub Cadet RIding Lawnmower. Is this 'hydraulic trans fluid' the same as auto trans fluid ? I need to know precisely please. Thanks. If you know for sure, please email me . Regards.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

No.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Are you referring to IH Hy-tran ? Where it says anything that meets the IH B6 specs ?

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

That would be Case IH B6 at your local tractor dealer or Chevron 1000 THF (Tractor Hydraulic Fluid) or Coastal makes ont too (at your local AutoZone).

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

I really wonder about fuckwits who are not prepared to discuss and interact in a newsgroup, and therefore want people to email them instead. Are they socially inept? Friendless? Dysfunctional? Or all 3 as in Dave's case?

Reply to
silvermoongoddess

He is a convicted pedopholile. Ask anyone on alt.hvac.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

is that where they all hang out?

Reply to
Sammy

(is that where they all hang out?)

No, just dave, and he isn't exactly welcome there once this info came out

He can now be found posting in any number of swingers groups, or in a corvette group posting as fast1970vette @webtv.net

Reply to
Flakey714