Crossbow weed killer

Hi all, Has anybody every used crossbow weed killer ? How should I mix it ?
Keith Corwell said:

What are you wanting to kill with it?

Did it not come with a label?
--

Eggs

-How to become immortal: Read this signature tomorrow and follow its
Thistle

[Top-posting fixed.]
Keith Corwell said:

Perennial? Biennial? Where is it located? Your lawn? Your garden beds? A little league baseball field?
You still didn't answer:

Was this something that was given to you? Or, did you go out and specifically purchase it to kill some thistle? Did you not research application rates, when looking for something to kill thistle?
Do you have a low-pressure nozzle for your sprayer? What's it's capacity?
Again, did your product not come with a label? What you ask is clearly printed, there.
[Borked OE quoting fixed.]
--

Eggs

-Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she
Sorry I am so stupid I was just asking

she
[Top-posting fixed]
Keith Corwell said:

[Borked OE quoting fixed.]

You were just asking a question that you should already have the answer to.
My questions were quite valid, and you answered none of them. Too often people are given chemicals (that they shouldn't posess in the first place) from a "friend" in the business, with no understanding on the product's uses, dangers, etc. I asked what kind of thistle (it matters). You didn't answer. I asked the specific location of the thistle. You didn't answer. Crossbow should be applied with a very low pressure nozzle, hence my question.
Everything you need to know about that product is on the label, and the MSDS sheet. Anytime you aren't sure about what a chemical is for, or how it is to be applied, you need to read both, /thoroughly/.
I've found the best control for thistle to be a weed digger. It takes more time, but the results are instant and usually only require one "application". ;) Again, the location of the weed, matters.
Please stop top-posting your replies.
--

Eggs

A computer scientist is someone who, when told to 'Go to Hell', sees the

I still think your a bully! but your a fun read!!!
Clark
Clark said:

=P
--

Eggs

Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?

I use it all the time. It's just a concentrated (41% IIRC) 2,4,D. It comes with very detailed instructions. Follow them.
KC