Craftsman Garden Tractor Specs

Hello All,
I'm trying to find the total weight of my tractor. It's a 22.5 HP twin cylinder, 50" mower, 6 speed transaxle.
It was here when we bought the house. Model # is 917.250551.
Can anyone help me find this info, please!?
Alain

Sure - Craftsman is made for Sears by a variety of different manufacturers. Ask Sears.