Craftsman Electric clutch

Anyone else having problems with there riding mower electric clutch spinning and ripping the wire out?
--
www.maplesconstruction.com
Complete site work, road building

Alan wrote:

I have never seen one break but you'd have to look at it to be sure. I have seen several that were not installed with the tabs on either side of the pin. This allows the clutch body to spin partway around and will eventually pull the wires out. Without being able to see it, I would put my money on improper installation.
--
Art

Thanks Art, It's still under warranty, there coming out to fix it.
Alan