Could you please help me to identify these

Hi All,
In my lawn these muddy small hills start appearing. They are not bigge than egg. And they're like coming out from the soil and get stick o grass and eventually kill all the green on that spot. I reall appreciate if you can help, I'm totally rookie and my lawn will be al gone soon if I don't fight back with these. They don't smell, Here are the images: '[image
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/30278/2004591280627061538_rs.jpg ] (http://tinyurl.com/yrjoll ) '[image
http://aycu27.webshots.com/image/31426/2004570203772694995_rs.jpg ] (http://tinyurl.com/28ojo4 ) '[image
http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/31893/2004595682438213149_rs.jpg ] (http://tinyurl.com/2ym5mt ) '[image
http://aycu21.webshots.com/image/31700/2004502343665423426_rs.jpg ] (http://tinyurl.com/2frxpc ) '[image
http://aycu28.webshots.com/image/29467/2004526130493224414_rs.jpg ] (http://tinyurl.com/yprctj )
Thanks, Xeno
-- xenonk
xenonk wrote:

I wish we had a photo of your full lawn. It looks like some kind of slime fungus. Not sure what kind though. I think you should call a lawn professional. Where are you located?
on 10/14/2007 5:29 PM xenonk said the following:

Looks like deer shit to me. If it is coming out of the ground, it might be a type or fungus. Better yet, oil! :-) Beverly Hills, here we come.:-)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:29:34 -0400, willshak wrote:

I've never seen any crude that looks like that - and Spindletop is right down the road. Do deer over there eat blueberries?
--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but I got

It looks like turds.
Steveo said:

Here, too. I keep coming back to the Cheech and Chong routine...
"Smells like dogshit" "Taste..." "Huh?" "Taste!"
Well... you know... =)
--

Eggs

-Half the people you know are below average.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Haha! Good thing I didn't step in it!
xenonk wrote:

does Steveo do your yard? that would explain them as Steveo droppings.

I left the Steveo droppings on your pillow.
Steveo wrote:

dance monkey boi

Stop humping my leg, sissy.