Could you please help me to identify these

Hi All,

In my lawn these muddy small hills start appearing. They are not bigge than egg. And they're like coming out from the soil and get stick o grass and eventually kill all the green on that spot. I reall appreciate if you can help, I'm totally rookie and my lawn will be al gone soon if I don't fight back with these. They don't smell, Here are the images: '[image

'[image
'[image
'[image
'[image
Xeno

-- xenonk

Reply to
xenonk

I wish we had a photo of your full lawn. It looks like some kind of slime fungus. Not sure what kind though. I think you should call a lawn professional. Where are you located?

Reply to
do_see

on 10/14/2007 5:29 PM xenonk said the following:

Looks like deer shit to me. If it is coming out of the ground, it might be a type or fungus. Better yet, oil! :-) Beverly Hills, here we come.:-)

Reply to
willshak

I've never seen any crude that looks like that - and Spindletop is right down the road. Do deer over there eat blueberries?

Reply to
xPosTech

It looks like turds.

Reply to
Steveo

Here, too. I keep coming back to the Cheech and Chong routine...

"Smells like dogshit" "Taste..." "Huh?" "Taste!"

Well... you know... =)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Haha! Good thing I didn't step in it!

Reply to
Steveo

does Steveo do your yard? that would explain them as Steveo droppings.

Reply to
jarjarbinks

I left the Steveo droppings on your pillow.

Reply to
Steveo

dance monkey boi

Reply to