Corylus avellana contorta propagating

Hi all, I have a Corylus avellana contorta in my backyard that is a joy to watch, especially in winter. I would like to propagage this tree, but I am a complete beginner. There is a contorted sucker from this summer. How can I use this sucker to propagate my beautiful tree? Long replies are OK, since I know very little about gardening.
Thank you very much for your help, Victor
propagage?
victor_in_norhteast wrote:

victor_in_norhteast said:

Won't take a long reply. If you know very little about gardening, we'll not get into grafting. That's the only propagation method I'm aware of for that species. It's most likely grafted onto another root stock, already. If you want another specimen, your best bet would be to purchase one.
--
Eggs

After they make styrofoam, what do they ship it in?
Hi Eggs, Thank you very much for your reply. I was hoping to somehow get that nice looking contorted sucker to take root.
regards, victor Eggs Zachtly wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com said:

You're welcome, Victor. Sorry I couldn't give you the answer that you really wanted.
G/L
--

Eggs

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?