cordless weedeaters

Looking into a cordless weedeater, I am down to two of them, any users here have any experience with either the B&D NST 2018 or the Worx GT model with the lithium battery
thanks Chet
Chet wrote:

B&D anything is pure crap, IMO.
--
Art

We have the Worx GT model with the lithium battery. It seems to work good so far. We have been useing it for a couple months.