Cordless Weed Trimmer Problem?

I have a two year old, not heavily used, 18volt Sears Cordless Weed Trimmer whose battery won't hold a charge for longer than 5 minutes.

Any thoughts on anything I could be doing wrong?

Thanks!

Reply to
Don Green

Probably bad battery. I ditched my (non Sears) when I found a new battery cost as much as a new machine. Got a corded unit.

Reply to
Frank

Hi Don

This is always the problem with cordless tools and I would suggest tha the battery has no life left and needs to be replaced

-- Eric L

Reply to
Eric L