Cordless Weed Trimmer Problem?

I have a two year old, not heavily used, 18volt Sears Cordless Weed Trimmer whose battery won't hold a charge for longer than 5 minutes.
Any thoughts on anything I could be doing wrong?
Thanks!
On 8/26/2010 6:08 PM, Don Green wrote:

Probably bad battery. I ditched my (non Sears) when I found a new battery cost as much as a new machine. Got a corded unit.
Don Green;898592 Wrote:

Hi Don
This is always the problem with cordless tools and I would suggest tha the battery has no life left and needs to be replaced
-- Eric L