Controlling Mosquitoes

Eco labs make serveral products that will not harm your fish but will prevent mosquitoes from hatching. You can find mosquito dunks, mosquito bits hide a dunks and Liquid Biological Control at http://www.richdeer3/site/1566246/page/893773 If you have any standing water I would recommend using the bits or dunks. If you have a few fish they will eat quite a few bugs as a snack. Good water circulation will also help.
Nuke the bastards
Did you read in paper when a guy was bittern by one & laid fly eggs in his head ?

skinty said:

LMAO! Now *this* one's GOTTA be related to Stubby! That's his M.O. if I ever saw it.
Hello... McFly....
Mosquito's don't lay fly eggs.
--

Eggs

Could crop circles be the work of a cereal killer?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

He doesn't produce any. :P
Steveo said:

See the pattern?!
--

Eggs

A hen is an egg's way of making another egg.
Sorry
Laid Larvae in guys Head

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Hmmm...mosquitoes are in the fly order diptera, so technically I guess they would be laying fly eggs... Actually what he is talking about is the human bot fly that lays it's eggs to the female mosquito then in turns as she feeds the eggs drop onto the host.
Lar
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Stick with the BT products such as the dunks in ponds, other growth regulators not only keep the the mosquito larvae from developing but also other aquatic insects such as dragonflies, damselflies, etc. from developing.
Lar