Clover

What is the best way to get rid of large areas of this weed ?..perhaps some type of weeed and feed .
Drvnguy wrote:

2,4 D (broadleaf weed killer) works well enough. So does mowing your lawn half an inch higher.
I've used WeedBGone with real good results.. I have centerpede and the clover was terrible this Spring.

Any of the broadleaf weed control products will kill clover.

Any of the broadleaf weed control products will kill clover. It's relatively easy to kill. I just let it grow in my grass, as its not a real problem and it returns nitrogen to the soil.
"Drvnguy" wrote in message

some
Usually, to solve this problem is simple. At about midnight with a full moon out, you dance naked on the clover. Oh, and don't forget to stick a feather behind your ear while dancing.
HIRE JOHNSON AND SELL TICKETS....CLOVER CAN BE A PROBLEM IF YOU WANT CERTAIN GRASSES TO GROW...ROOTS WILL MAT OVER AND EVEN KEEP THE RUNNING GRASSES OUT...LIKE SEVERAL SAID, HIT THE PATCHES WITH A WEEK KILLER AND IN 48 HOURS YOU WILL SEE RESULTS... STILL WANT TO SEE JOHNSON OUT THERE IN A FULL MOON!