Caught black snake in deer netting

Poor guy was nearly dead, bleeding from head and surrounded by insects - flies and yellow jackets. I untangled the black snake which was 5 feet long and would have scared my wife to death and released him a few hundred yards off the property across a road. Never thought deer netting would be a hazard to snakes.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

Good timing. I found 1 yesterday curled up by the corner of the shed (outside) I just built up in my woods. A little smaller than yours - I'd say maybe 4'.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko