Cats fouling in grass

Anybody got any idea how to stop house cats fouling on my lawn?
I have a small strip of grass that is constantly being ruined by cats. I've tried various anti cat pellets from DIY stores and I also have sonic cat repellent...nothing has worked.
Thank
-- Blairadamwitch
Blairadamwitch wrote:

Keep them in the house if they are yours. If not, call animal control. They will trap them and take them away.
Are you sure it is cats? They normally do not foul grass, their first instinct is to bury their feces in loose soil not dump it on the grass. You may have some other creature such as raccoons who love to foul lawns, doorsteps, roofs and wherever you may want to walk.
message

Try this:
<http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.aspx?c=1&pD958&cat=2,2280,33159>
--
Woodworking links and more at http://www.woodenwabbits.com
Blairadamwitch wrote:

My grandmother had good luck with a squirt gun filled with ammonia. Get one of those gaudy things the kids like today, and I'll bet you could hit a cat from your front porch.
On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 04:18:16 +0000 (UTC), "SteveB"

I guess ammonia in the eyes wouldn't cause any permanent damage to a cat. Can we try it on you first just to be sure?
Shoot the Bustards
message