Canadiana snowblower?

1) I just bought a older 12 h.p., 32" Canadiana snowblower for $500 Canadian. I need a manual for it.... Can I get one online?
2) Is this snowblower made by Noma? Brute?
3) I may need a couple of parts as well, I will have to make some calls around here locally. Anyone dealt with Canadiana before?
4) I can't seem to make out the number on the ID plate - what do I do to figure out the model #?
Howie
It probably was a Noma, they are now owned by Murray. I know of nowhere online for a manual, but it can probably be ordered directly from Murray for a nominal charge.
JMG