Canadian Gardening

I am new to Newsgroups and was wondering if this newsgroup is about Canadian Gardening?
On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:38:12 +0000, Kerri Mandzuk wrote:

I believe that it is a general gardening / lawn care group. rec.gardening is also another place to ask general gardening questions.

Most of the posters seem to be American, but there are Canadians here as well.
Peter H

I doubt you'll find a USENET group specifically populated by canadians. This (and rec.gardens) are at least north american mostly, so it still has usefull information. Just remember to convert to your termperatures to Farenheit if you want more people to answer you. That worked for me.