can anyone help?

Every year I get a swath of this unpleasant weed across my lawn. In the past I've picked it out, but it keeps coming back. Does anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it?
http://www.charliewagner.net/Dscn0033.jpg
http://www.charliewagner.net/Dscn0034.jpg
--
Regards, Charlie Wagner
http://www.charliewagner.com
Charles Wagner wrote:

Looks like crabgrass to me.
Checkout the following and click on the "crabgrass, common" link:
http://www.gardencountry.com/pages/weeds/weedchart.html

yep, crab grass or quack grass. I just sprayed my whole lawn for that. Your local nursery or lawn care store should have an answer for your broadleaf grass
snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (Chet Hayes) wrote:

Yes they are, but are they available over the counter?
--
GO# 40