can anyone help?

Every year I get a swath of this unpleasant weed across my lawn. In the past I've picked it out, but it keeps coming back. Does anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it?

Charles Wagner

Checkout the following and click on the "crabgrass, common" link:

Ermalina

local nursery or lawn care store should have an answer for your broadleaf grass

Reply to
Die Spammer !!!

Yes they are, but are they available over the counter?

Reply to
Moparholic