Buying "dye" for bark mulch

Much as I hate that "red faux cedar" dyed bark mulch, it may come in handy for rejuvenating about 400 sqft of bark mulch I have down. It's cost prohibitive (and stupidly wasteful) to rake up, dispose of, and replace 5-8 yards of bark mulch every year or so in front of my house. But is there some place I can get some of that dye to spray on and maybe make what I have look a little better? Surely there must be something I can buy a gallon or three of.....
on 6/5/2007 4:28 PM Andrew Duane said the following:

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Yes, I've seen it available online as well. Not sure how well it works . Nor am I sure of what colors were available. At the time I was looking for some green color dye to use to spray lawn patched areas so it would blend in better while waiting for the grass to come in. They have that too, but the package size and price didn;'t make sense for a small job.