Brush on an Edger

We picked up a weed eater gas edger for parts ($10) but I got it working by replacing the fuel bulb. Since we now have an extra edger I was wondering if there was such a thing as a "brush attachment"
Here's the idea. remove the blade and attach the brush to sweep the curbs and driveways...
Dave
These tips are very helpful

Dave wrote:

http://www.echo-usa.com/product.asp?Model 944200553&Category=PROATTACH