Briggs and Stratton boycott!

Their products aren't that good, and they like to cripple americans. How can we support that?

Reply to
dgainsjr

If not B&S then what are the choices ?

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

No one "likes to cripple" anyone. That is just a stupid thing to say.

Reply to
Art

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

I try not to respond to your postings does that count??? Clark...

Reply to
Clark...

Kohler, Tecumcseh, Honda, Kawasaki, Linamar (Kubota), Onan, Robin, Wisconsin are some of the other big ones.

But Briggs and Stratton is the best!

Reply to
"Blattus Slafaly £ ¥ 0/00 :)"

Kohler just hangs on based on an old reputation. Tecumseh never was very good. Honda is overpriced. Same with Kawasacki. Doesn't Onana only make the bigger sizes. (The only one I have is a 20 horse twin) Is Wisconsin still in business ?

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Wisconsin/Continental is still in business. Mostly heavy duty construction equipment engines.

Cummins/Onan no longer make engines but support all the engines in the field.

Honda is prices the same as Briggs and Stratton, check out Northern Tools.

Ha, Tecumseh is one of the best engines ever made.I have a 30 year old

8hp on my snowblower. And an S200 Toro 2cycle 20+ years old still strong. But I love my Vanguard 16hp V Twin Briggs on my Case lawn tractor. And my Kohler 12hp K Series still runs good after a rebuild.
Reply to
"Blattus Slafaly £ ¥ 0/00 :)"

No. =P

You respond to almost all of them lol.

Try harder!

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

I figured I would get a response to that "analysis". That old Kohler K is my favorite. I have them on a few old Sears Suburbans, two old Wheelhorses, and two old Cub Cadets. Happy trails !!!

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

I do not reply to your post! :-p

Reply to