Briggs and Stratton boycott!

Their products aren't that good, and they like to cripple americans. How can we support that?

If not B&S then what are the choices ?
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Kohler, Tecumcseh, Honda, Kawasaki, Linamar (Kubota), Onan, Robin, Wisconsin are some of the other big ones.
But Briggs and Stratton is the best!
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

message

Kohler just hangs on based on an old reputation. Tecumseh never was very good. Honda is overpriced. Same with Kawasacki. Doesn't Onana only make the bigger sizes. (The only one I have is a 20 horse twin) Is Wisconsin still in business ?
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Wisconsin/Continental is still in business. Mostly heavy duty construction equipment engines.
Cummins/Onan no longer make engines but support all the engines in the field.
Honda is prices the same as Briggs and Stratton, check out Northern Tools.
Ha, Tecumseh is one of the best engines ever made.I have a 30 year old 8hp on my snowblower. And an S200 Toro 2cycle 20+ years old still strong. But I love my Vanguard 16hp V Twin Briggs on my Case lawn tractor. And my Kohler 12hp K Series still runs good after a rebuild.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

message

I figured I would get a response to that "analysis". That old Kohler K is my favorite. I have them on a few old Sears Suburbans, two old Wheelhorses, and two old Cub Cadets. Happy trails !!!
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

No one "likes to cripple" anyone. That is just a stupid thing to say.
--
Art

Art said:

Please don't feed the trolls. =P
--

Eggs

If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

I try not to respond to your postings does that count??? Clark...
--
HTML in newsgroups rules!

Clark... said:

No. =P
You respond to almost all of them lol.
Try harder!
--

Eggs

DEATH to all fanatics!
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

I do not reply to your post! :-p
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?