Brick patio: weeds out of control

I have a 1,200 sq ft brick patio. The weeds are rampant. I have to spray the entire patio with Roundup every 2 weeks.
Is there anything I can sweep into the cracks to keep new weeds from germinating?
Mitch said:

Got a propane torch? You don't have to burn them to a crisp, only wilt them. They'll die.
--

Eggs

-Going to church doesn't make you a Christian, any more than standing in a
Rock salt
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley
On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:00:03 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Mel M Kelly) wrote:

Interesting. Just water it in?
(Mel M Kelly)

If you want to do that. Not needed though. Any moisture will leach some salt and carry it to the roots of the plant. Very few plants will grow in a high salt (sodium) environment. Dave