Brick patio: weeds out of control

I have a 1,200 sq ft brick patio. The weeds are rampant. I have to spray the entire patio with Roundup every 2 weeks.

Is there anything I can sweep into the cracks to keep new weeds from germinating?

Reply to
Mitch

Got a propane torch? You don't have to burn them to a crisp, only wilt them. They'll die.

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Rock salt

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Mel M Kelly

Interesting. Just water it in?

Reply to
Mitch

If you want to do that. Not needed though. Any moisture will leach some salt and carry it to the roots of the plant. Very few plants will grow in a high salt (sodium) environment. Dave

Reply to
Dave