Blower- Vaccum- Black and Decker model

Since it stopped two years ago- i have not used it I tried to restart this 2 cycle engine- NO WAY'. What do i have to do get this to work.

In other words WAY to little information!
Uleetsa Moscowa wrote:

I wasn't aware that there were any Black & Decker tools that weren't electric or rechargeable. Perhaps you need to just plug it in -- but not until you remove any gasoline hazard.
--
Warren H.

Uleetsa Moscowa wrote:

Well sitting for 2 years pretty much guarantees the carb will need to be rebuilt. As for why it stopped in the first place, your guess is as good as anyone's. It's probably not worth fixing. I'll guess it was in the $99-119 price range when new and was not built to be serviced.
--
Art