Blade angle

On the net I've seen recommended sharpenning angles from

25-45degrees. What do You Guys recommend for a 30" cut 10hp rider and a 42" 20hp..There are some gravel issues here that will probably never be 100% fixed cause the snowplow has to use yards to push the snow to. Will Your angle recommendation change if I decide to use the mulch plug for the 42"? Thanks,,,,Dean
Reply to
Dean

You got your answer back on home repair NG. How many times do you post this?

Reply to
Bob

They're too stupid to even use a newsreader, what do you expect?

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

So what's wrong with posting to 2 different groups? With answers like these last 2 a person needs to post to 20 friggin groups to get a decent one instead of ridcule from truly "stupid" people..Anyone that does'nt like the way I post or the frequency is free to simply forget reading them. Or are some people too "stupid" to know that? Dean

Reply to
Dean

[...]
[borked google quoting snipped]

Not a thing, unless you got your answer in one, and just blew it off, deciding to post to another.

So, it wasn't the answer you wanted, in the other group, and you decided to come here with it. Got ya.

Golly, have I just been flamed by a googlegroper? I'm deeply hurt now. Not really, I honestly don't give a f*ck what you think about my posting style.

I never saw your first post, because I k/f G2 automatically. [1] And, likewise, if you don't like the way I post, tough shit. Don't read until you get some thicker skin.

I could care less how frequently you post. If you can't figure out how to use a "proper" newsreader [2], then you're most likely not intelligent enough to post anything worth reading, as proven by your short-lived track record here, and not reading them will be my pleasure.

[1] It's a shit interface, and it's full of idiots that think that it's some wonderful list of groups that Google created. I'll let you in on a little secret... The Usenet existed *LONG* before The Internet. There's only one poster in this group that posts from G2, that I've found worth reading. I'd prefer that they adopt a newsreader, but I'll live with upscoring their posts, for now. Guess what, /you/ aren't that person. Most likely, you're one of the people I mentioned above. [2] Even OE is a better interface for The Usenet than G2, and it's the bottom of the proverbial barrel. *w00giewave* whiner
Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Maybe inexperienced enough to expect email replies??? Dave

Reply to
Dave

I read at the google site and am set to no email zactly the same as forever wich really is'nt all that long. I did however google some rules and now see what the crossposting thing is. Eggs' shock therapy has made *some* progress. One of these days I just might explore what a proper newsreader is but being a basic old duffer I better not try to absorb too much all at once. "Inexperienced" is a good word about now. TY for that. I'm not a bad guy,I know a little bout this and that and Who knows I might even "do in a pinch" someday. Apparently I know less about posting than I do about riders. Bear with Me if Ya can,,I do'nt die easy.

Reply to
Dean
[...]

Feel free to shoot an email to the addy in my headers, it's checked daily. I'd be more than happy to help you set up a newsreader. It's not as difficult as you think. =)

[rest snipped]
Reply to
Eggs Zachtly